10. We reserve the right to end this competition at any time, and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside its control.
11. The winner will be contacted within two weeks of the end date stated above by e-mail.
13. If a winning entrant is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, we reserve the right to select another winner at random. Following established contact, the winner has 7 days to claim the prize and to supply all relevant details required in order to secure the prize. If the winner does not claim the prize and supply all relevant details within the given 7 day period, we reserve the right to select another winner in accordance with these rules.
14. We will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the promotion as detailed above or the prize(s) for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
15. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry, which breaches any of these rules.
16. Full names of the winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date of the prize draw session by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Marketing Director, ABC Leisure Group, Scarfield Wharf, Alvechurch, Worcestershire, B48 7SQ
17. The winner will be responsible for any and all costs that may be involved with getting their boat to Gayton Marina.
18. The winner will be subject to the ABC Leisure Group mooring conditions upon signing the agreement. The mooring agreement can be viewed here.
19. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.