1. Promotors: ABC Boat Hire, Scarfield Wharf, Alvechurch, Worcestershire, B48 7SQ.
2. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years.
3. Entry into the competition is only through the monthly Facebook competition post and this page. To enter you must comment on the post and fill out the form on this page.
4. Once a winner has been announced entries will be closed for that month’s giveaway. No postal entries will be accepted.
5. The competition winner will be chosen randomly and the company’s representative’s decision is final; no correspondence will be entered in to.
6. Each month the winner will be announced on Facebook and contacted via a private message. They will need to reply to the Facebook message to claim their day hire prize.
7. The winner will receive a day hire from any of our day hire start locations, subject to availability. Day hire boats vary at each location, seating between 8 and 12 people. The maximum occupancy on the chosen boat cannot be exceeded.
8. Day hire bookings will need to be taken in 2020. Winners can only book from ABC owned marinas which are Aldermaston Wharf, Alvechurch Marina, Anderton Marina, Blackwater Meadow, Gayton Marina, Hilperton Marina, Kings Orchard Marina, Whitchurch Marina & Goytre Wharf.
9. In the event that you are the winner, you agree to take part in any competition publicity if asked to do so. The prize(s) may only be taken as stated and cannot be deferred, sold or transferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
10. If a winning entrant is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, we reserve the right to select another winner at random. Following established contact, the winner has 7 days to claim the prize and to supply all relevant details required in order to secure the prize. If the winner does not claim the prize and supply all relevant details within the given 7 day period, we reserve the right to select another winner in accordance with these rules.