1. Promotors: ABC Boat Hire, Scarfield Wharf, Alvechurch, Worcestershire, B48 7SQ. No postal entries will be accepted.
2. Closing date for entries is 11:59pm on February 29th 2020. The winner will be announced March 2nd 2020.
3. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years.
4. Eligibility: If you wish to enter this competition you must provide your name, e-mail and address details. We will only use your personal details for the purposes of this competition and to contact you in the event that you win the competition, and will not publish your details or provide them to anyone without your permission.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per household.
6. The competition will be allocated randomly and the company’s representative’s decision is final; no correspondence will be entered in to.
7. The winner will receive a holiday or short break to the value of £1800 on any of our boats from any of our start locations either in the 2020 boating season or in the 2021 boating season both of which start in March and ends in October. In the event that you are the winner, you agree to take part in any competition publicity if asked to do so. The prize(s) may only be taken as stated and cannot be deferred, sold or transferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
8. You must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
9. This competition is not open to ABC Boat Hire employees, third parties or any person involved in the running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
10. We reserve the right to end this competition at any time, and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside its control.